Hi Quality Roof Restorations has over 20 years experience in the roofing industry. We are committed to delivering professional roof restorations & roof repairs. We pride ourselves on personal, professional service and quality workmanship.
Does your roof look the oldest on the street?
Do you need your investment property to increase in value?
Does the roof of your company reflect a poor image?
If the answer is YES, then don’t worry, contact Hi Quality Roof Restorations for an inspection today.
Why Roof Restoration?
For Concrete roof tiles, the roof restoration process is designed to stop or slow the process of roof tile surface deterioration. After a few Years from being installed, your roof tiles will begin to Oxidize & go powdery.Over time the oxide powder will soil in & around your gutters & restrict the flow of water & even limit your gutters life. Once the tiles original coating has left the tile surface the tile will then begin to suffer from surface erosion.
Surface erosion involves the pitting of the sand cement component of your tiles which simply means that the surface is at a more advanced state of deterioration.
The Roof Restoration process basically involves the Cleaning – Repairing – Re-sealing & Re-Painting of Concrete roofing tiles. Faded Colorbond roofs & un-glazed Terracotta roofs may also benefit from this application.
- Removal of all the cracked, defective and chipped tiles from your roof. This step must be thoroughly done to ensure that no defective tile goes unnoticed because if one is left and repair is done, then the roof will still have a loop hole through which erosion can take place thus nullifying the whole restoration process.
- High pressure clean on the roof to remove all forms of debris, unwanted materials that have accumulated during removal of the defective tiles in step one. Dust that had also accumulated in the gutters is also removed and they are thoroughly cleaned.
- Re-bedding your ridge caps. This means that a total overhaul is done. The caps are lifted and the old cement is removed. A new bed of cement is then laid carefully and meticulously so as to ensure a firm foundation.
- Re-pointing ridge caps. At this stage, a viscous liquid called the flexible repointing compound is applied as a second layer by trowel over the sand and cement. This ensures firmness of the tiles making the sand and cement more compact.
- Apply 1 coat of DULUX AcraTex Roof Sealer WB
- Apply 2 coats of DULUX AcraTex 962 Roof Membrane paint